Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

Bosses Ruin The Working Experience

Thursday, March 01, 2001

Rebecca would like to piss on her bossThis funny guy I work with was walking around with a bag of weed in his vest pocket today, he's so weird. It smelled. It smelled bad. Another guy says to him: "Christ, you smell like a skunk and I know it's the weed you've got on you." I was laughing my head off. Then I said: "Holy shit, I smelled something weird when I was in your office and I thought it was whatever you'd had for lunch."

CHRIST - Why does does my boss even have to BE THERE!! I am having such a good time with all these people, except for him and his fucking weirdo brother!

My boss' brother walks around, and I kid you not, like he's a macho man. He really does. He's about as short as my boss is, like 5 ft. 2, he's fat and he always has his shirt unbuttoned - he even has gold chains! Not to mention the fact that he has a toupee that everyone in our office refers to as: "the squirrel". Plus, he struts around there like he's the king of the fucking world. It is truly revolting.

On the other hand, my boss truly is king of his little world. Almost every good idea he has was been stolen from someone else - and, every time something goes wrong (and I'd say 90% of the time it's because he couldn't make a decision) he blames it on me or someone else.

I'm finally standing up to him, though, and it feels good. It'll feel even better once I get the hell out of there.

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone