Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

The Straight Dope

Friday, February 09, 2001

Lack of time prevents me from doing more than tie up a few loose ends right now. Rebecca is in Atlanta on business and says she's working hard, but promises to post when she has a moment. For my buddy Sean at Eat The Rich, here's information on the nutritional value of sperm, from Cecil Adams at The Straight Dope. (This animation is in his honour as well.)

We've been getting a lot of requests for link exchanges lately, but the most interesting has come from Six, who has offered his servitude if we plug his site. I'll forward his message to Rebecca because I'm not much of a sadist, unless you consider a good mindfuck sadistic. I only find mindfucks enjoyable when they're consensual, but I'm a pussy.

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone