Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

Obligatory E/N Post

Monday, February 12, 2001

Some racist asshole posted on our message board (and of course was too frightened to leave an e-mail address). Idiots like that gets me down. I cheered up a bit after reading one girl's blog complaint that we're raunchy. I'm not sure what she's referring to... perhaps my promise of a hot photograph of Rebecca in the shower? My motto is when you've got it, flaunt it. The same girl bitched about people who bitch. I can't help but find that funny.

Rebecca is back from Atlanta tomorrow, which is good because she hasn't been around to vote for this site (hint, hint). She did send me this picture before she left, so I guess I'll post it now. Gotta keep up with our reputation, after all.

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone