Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

Legalize Marijuana!

Wednesday, February 21, 2001

I came back from my Atlanta trip with a lovely souvenir, an ear infection. My left ear has been bothering me since the moment the plane I was on descended into the city that is home to CNN. I've had a couple of ear infections before, always in the same ear, but I didn't realize a plane could cause one. Anyway, I saw my doctor this week and she confirmed it and prescribed a drug called Zithromax, an antibiotic. The side effects (of which I am suffering from 3 out of 4 of them, I'll leave it up to your imagination) include diarrhea, vomiting, abdominal cramps and dizziness. Another fine side effect that usually creeps in a few days after you start your treatment is a yeast infection. I was really hoping I'd be in the (supposed) 95% of people who don't suffer any of the effects but after I took the first dose yesterday my head was spinning and I was doubled over in pain.

I suffered for awhile, until I realized that I had a little bit of hash in my jewellery box. I smoked a joint and the pain went away. It was such a relief. It pissed me off though. My doctor can legally prescribe me a drug that may cure my ear infection but causes me another kind of pain. So why the hell can't she prescribe me marijuana? The only real side effects I've ever experienced are paranoia, slurred speech, red eyes and the munchies! Marijuana and hashish totally relax you and take away pain. It's a lot more natural than the chemicals in the antibiotics I've had to ingest this week. When all is said and done though - I just hope the damn ear infection goes away!

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone