Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

The Daily Freakshow: Part Two

Saturday, February 03, 2001

An elderly black woman got on the bus the other day, holding a bible. I couldn't help but chuckle. I'm not an atheist or anything but people who are sucked into that whole organized religion bullshit always make me laugh. The best part though was when I looked over at her again and noticed the front of her black woolen hat. In large white letters she'd sewn the words: "I LOVE JESUS" with a big red heart beside it. I had to bite my tongue to stop myself from laughing out loud.

Then yesterday morning I had to stop myself from gagging when I saw the guy sitting across from me spitting on the floor of the bus. He had his head down and I thought he was spitting because there was clear liquid coming out of his mouth. It wasn't until I saw an orange substance pouring from his throat that I realized he was actually puking. Only one more month until I get a car...

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone