Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

Rotten Day At Work

Wednesday, January 31, 2001

I had a rather lousy day today. I was supposed to be in a meeting that started at 3 p.m. but the marketing guy coming in wasn't able to get to our office until 4:45 p.m. One thing that really pissed me off is WHY THE HELL WOULDN'T YOU JUST RESCHEDULE FOR THE NEXT DAY??? Why torture everyone and come in at the end of the damn work day? So I didn't get out of the fucking meeting until 7:30 and I didn't get home until 9 tonight. If it was just me and the marketing guy involved in the meeting, it likely would have lasted less than an hour. Unfortunately, our meetings run so long because my boss absolutely LOVES the sound of his own voice. He goes on and on and on, constantly repeating himself. Tonight I wanted to rip his tongue out of his head.

I was so stressed out by the time I got home that I fished the 1/2 bottle of rum out from the back of my fridge, it's been there since my sister's wedding shower about two years ago, because I hate rum. Despite that, I threw a nice big shot in my pepsi. Now I'm mellow.

Still, I plan on going into work late tomorrow morning - on purpose.

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone