Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

No time for the old in-out, love. I've just come to read the meter

Sunday, January 28, 2001

horrorshow Far be it from me to be immune to a trend. All the cool kids are making these so-called "troopers," so I just had to have one. For some odd reason, this cartoon baby looks frighteningly like a droog from Stanley Kubrick's A Clockwork Orange, doesn't he?ultraviolent Click on the little cartoon of me at the left to make your own trooper, or click on Alex and his droogs to visit an online store from the UK which is ripping off the movie to flog high-priced clothing from such lines as Tommy Hilfiger, FCUK and Diesel. I remember my older brother trying to get to me read the Anthony Burgess book when I was nine or ten but it was a bit over my head, even with the NADSAT Glossary his edition had in the back. I don't think recent editions feature the glossary, but you can find anything online these days. Viddy well, oh my brothers.

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone