Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

Nitwit Networks

Sunday, January 28, 2001

I cannot believe the garbage on TV tonight because the stupid superbowl is on. All the other networks are putting crap on because they think 99% of the population is watching the stupid superbowl. CityTV has a football movie on - and for who I ask??? Anyone interested in football is watching, I repeat, the stupid superbowl.

OK, I admit it, I'm flicking back and forth to it occasionally but only to see when it's going to end. I'm waiting for Survivor II to debut. I'm hoping it'll be good but I can't imagine it without Richard (see our Rich Bitch page) or Rudy! Plus, CBS is plugging it so much it almost sickens me - almost. I can't resist these reality TV shows.

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone