Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

Had An Ex Lately? No Thanks

Monday, January 22, 2001

When my ex-boyfriend called me at work today and invited me out to dinner I thought: "What the hell, a free meal!" So I went and everything was pleasant. I ate, had two beers (no, not Ex!) then he drove me home. I almost kissed him goodnight, but only because I think I have a cold and I figured if anyone deserves a cold it's him. Instead I smiled and said goodnight and went upstairs to my condo.

About a half hour later my phone rings and it's him. I pick up the phone, say hello and he says: "If you'd invited me upstairs tonight (for sex of course), I would have come up." Oh Really? No kidding - I mean, what man wouldn't come upstairs for sex if he was offered it?!

As usual, I hung up the phone and laughed at his expense. He made my Monday.

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone