Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

The Daily Freakshow

Sunday, January 14, 2001

I'm one of the lucky people who has to take public transporation to work. Each and every day I get to meet and enjoy the company of some lunatic either talking to themselves or yelling at other people. Just this past week, I have encoutered a guy on the bus who was slapping himself in the face and saying: "My hand did that" and a woman laughing like a lunatic yelling: "you fucking jews," at everyone who got on the subway.

Each and every new freak I encounter helps strengthen my resolve to buy a car. Then all I'll have to deal with is the idiots who tailgate, cut you off on purpose and actually get out of their cars and approach you to beat you up. I hope I'm not repeating myself here - I HATE PEOPLE!

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone